Sunday, November 30, 2008

Its Christmas Time...Oh Ho, Ho, Ho

I just finished a whirlwind shopping trip with my MIL. I haven't been in our small sorta local mall in probably 5 years. I usually do all of my Christmas shopping online, but she convinced me to go with her today. We had a blast, especially at the Aeropostle? store. They got my vote for the best at customer help. I mean I am pitiful at shopping, so I walk in and find a store clerk and handcuff them to me until I am done. The young lady that helped me shop for my granddaughters was absolutely wonderful. So if you want a great shopping experience, go to Aeropostle.

On the other side of the coin, the worse store we visited was Limited Too. First of all, the sale items were not marked down very much and second of all, who pays $60 for jeans for a size 6 twig 6 year old? NO SALE ON THESE JEANS!! No help from the salespeople, My MIL and I were on our own. I could not find anything that didn't require a loan, so I was just going to get the pack of Mentos and pink headband. Standing in line behind a woman who kept going on and on and on about the store in Chattanooga having this and doing that and on and on....I almost walked. This is why I shop online, to avoid people like this that really needs to have their butts kicked for making people stand in line with their feet killing them.
But my MIL came to the rescue by finding the $60 jean look alike on the sale table and it was on. I spent a fortune in that store and all I got was more stupid Limited Too Bucks, at least at Aerospotle I got 3, count'em 3 free Teddy Bears with the cutest red and white striped hat on. So, if you want my advise, go to Aerospotle if you are shopping impaired like me. You might even learn how to spell it!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Good for you....I've gotta do that someday (but without your MIL) teehee. After I deleted my blog, I deleted all the hints and notes and sizes for Christmas for the kids AND I forgot to ask off for the 19th again today :-(

Christi said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Aero is fo sho the cheaper of the two and the kiddos love the clothes.

You are gonna have to let me know what you found! :D

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

i love aero! but you must have scored on the helpful employees..i've not found those yet.

Sandra said...

I have to admit, I asked the manager for a salesperson to help me until I was done. AND he hooked one up with me! If you ask and look pitiful, they will take pity and give you what you want. :D