Thursday, November 13, 2008

And The Winner Is....

Not Me.

I was asked by my good friend Sandra at work, You know she is a great person just by her name! Anyway, she asked me to carve a pumpkin for her work area. She wanted our company name on it and that was all. So, me being the Great Pumpkin carver that I am, said I would. Below is the result of my wonderful imagination! It was a beautiful pumpkin and was The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.




According to Sandra, everyone thought it was beautiful and prompted a pumpkin carving contest. Several people entered. I had to enter a picture of my Great Pumpkin because it started caving in on itself, and a certain someone decided to recycle it by throwing it in the moat that surrounds the factory!

Pictures do not do justice to the Great Pumpkin. I think that is why I came in Third! Third! I am not bitter, really. It was just a little contest, we all won candy and ribbons. No..I am not bitter at all. Really...

2 comments:

Christi said...

Love your pumpkin!

I think the pumpkin that inspired the contest should get an honorary 1st place prize.

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Awww...that was awesome!

I think the winner should get a free set of tires..