Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's Tomorrow...Hawaiian Time!

I'm passing on showing you more of what and who are keeping me
soooo busy, to show off some of my little buddies. These guys
keep me sane and when I have a bad day, I can always count
on them to make me feel better.

Now, for the biiig shoooe...drum roll please.....

This is Dingo. She is a blue heeler and likes to keep all the
other buddies in check. She is a herding dog and she likes to
herd the grandkids, cats, chickies and guineas. She also likes to charge the cat buddies and just give them a roll across the grass. She can also be very loving to them and likes to receive kitty kisses and give out loving licks of her own. And, unfortunately,
she loves to roll on dead and stinky things, ode Dingo perfume!




BB and Tiger. After being herded by Dingo, they take a much needed
nap.



This is Oscar. This is one biggggg cat. His head is the size of a softball! He is all muscle and takes nothing off of anybody. Only cat that Dingo hasn't been able to subdue. Can you say Hisssss my
booty?!!



Felix grabbing a quick snack before Oscar whips his butt.



Oh look! Tiger woke up and wants to go for a ride.



Emmie, my little dainty cat. She is the guardian of the washer and dryer. Dingo considers her a nice little ball of fur to lick on.
Kinda like a furry popcicle!



One of my bob tail babies. This is Pooh Bear. He has no tail and the best looking mane in the Burr Patch! He is lady candy...ah yeah.



Well, that is part of the critters that I love and adore, and they reciprocate the feelings in multiple ways. At night, I can always count on at least three of my kitties to sleep somewhere on my body. Who needs a comforter! Cat fur rules and is considered a condiment in our house. Tomorrow, remember Hawaiian time, I will introduce you to some more of my psychiatrists. I do have issues, just ask my family!

3 comments:

Christi said...

You have lots of critters. Do you still have the peacock?

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

That's just seven cats...Where are the other 10? lol

Donna said...

You just gotta Love those cats....I'm down to just one :-(